Well we argued about it, but here is a REALLY healthy recipe for you!
A Simple Nutritious Vegetable Dish
This is a quick, simple but loaded dish. I recommend you use liberal amounts of balsamic vinegar at the end to give it a tasty punch. This is a great way to use up your spinach before it goes bad on you. Patients on vitamin K shouldn’t have this dish. There are tons of variations of spinach salad but this one my wife, Margaret, and I made up in the kitchen recently.
- 1 Raw Onion, choice is yours for type, medium to large size
- Fresh mushrooms, choice again is yours to type, 1-2 cups raw, sliced
- Fresh Spinach, one package (4-6 cups). Cleaned, spun and well drained.
- Walnuts; appx 1/2 cup, crushed or sliced
- Small amount of olive or vegetable oil, Balsamic Vinegar.
- Cut the onion quarters then into moon shaped, larger slices.
- Heat 2 skillets. In the first under medium heat saute your walnuts until mildly…
View original post 144 more words